- Jani, Abdul Mutalib Md, Dusan Losic, and Nicolas H. Voelcker, Nanoporous anodic aluminium oxide: Advances in surface engineering and emerging applications, Progress in Materials Science, 58, 2013, 636-704.
- Hurst, Sarah J., et al, Multisegmented one‐dimensional nanorods prepared by hard‐template synthetic methods, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 45, 2006, 2672-2692.
- Bangar, Mangesh A., et al. "Magnetically assembled multi segmented nanowires and their applications, Electroanalysis, 21, 2009, 61-67.
- Ono, Sachiko, Makiko Saito, and Hidetaka Asoh, Self-ordering of anodic porous alumina formed in organic acid electrolytes, Electrochimica Acta, 51, 2005, 827-833.
- Han, X. Y., and W. Z. Shen. "Improved two-step anodization technique for ordered porous anodic aluminum membranes, Journal of electroanalytical chemistry, 655, 2011, 56-64.
- Zaraska, Leszek, Grzegorz D. Sulka, and Marian Jaskuła, The effect of n-alcohols on porous anodic alumina formed by self-organized two-step anodizing of aluminum in phosphoric acid, Surface and Coatings Technology, 204, 2010, 1729-1737.
- Lee, Woo, et al, Fast fabrication of long-range ordered porous alumina membranes by hard anodization, Nature materials, 5, 2006, 741-747.
- Singh, G. K., A. A. Golovin, and I. S. Aranson, Formation of self-organized nanoscale porous structures in anodic aluminum oxide, Physical Review B, 73, 2006, 205422.
- Lu, Chi, and Zhi Chen, Anodic Aluminum Oxidea–Based Nanostructures and Devices, Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, American Scientific Publishers, 11, 2011, 235-259.
10. Poinern, Gerrard Eddy Jai, Nurshahidah Ali, and Derek Fawcett, Progress in nano-engineered anodic aluminum oxide membrane development, Materials, 4, 2011, 487-526.
11. Meng, Guowen, et al, Controlled fabrication of hierarchically branched nanopores, nanotubes, and nanowires, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 102, 2005, 7074-7078.
12. A. Eftekhari) Editor), Book: Nanostructured Materials in Electrochemistry, chapter 1, 1st Edition, USA: WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2008. Chapter 1.
13. Alaa M. Abd-Elnaiem, A. Gaber, Parametric Study on the Anodization of Pure Aluminum Thin Film Used in Fabricating Nano-pores Template, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 8, 2013, 9741 – 9751.
14. Gilani, Neda, et al, Investigation of H2S separation from H2S/CH4 mixtures using functionalized and non-functionalized vertically aligned carbon nanotube membranes, Applied Surface Science, 270, 2013, 115-123.
15. G. D., et al, Synthesis of well-ordered nanopores by anodizing aluminum foils in sulfuric acid, Journal of the electrochemical society, 149, 2002, 97-103.
16. Sulka, Grzegorz D., et al, Through-hole membranes of nanoporous alumina formed by anodizing in oxalic acid and their applications in fabrication of nanowire arrays, Electrochimica Acta, 55, 2010, 4368-4376.
17. Mahmud, Abdul Hadi, Anisah Shafiqah Habiballah, and A. M. M. Jani, The Effect of Applied Voltage and Anodisation Time on Anodized Aluminum Oxide Nanostructures, Materials Science Forum, 819, 2015, 103-108.
18. Lee, Kwang Hong, Yuan Peng Huang, and Chee Cheong Wong, Nanotip fabrication by anodic aluminum oxide templating, Electrochimica Acta, 56, 2011, 2394-2398.
19. Michalska-Domańska, Marta, et al, Fabrication of high quality anodic aluminum oxide (AAO) on low purity aluminum—A comparative study with the AAO produced on high purity aluminum, Electrochimica Acta, 105, 2013, 424-432.
Rahimi, M. H., et al, Study the effect of striping in two-step anodizing process on pore arrangement of nano-porous alumina, Applied Surface Science, 256, 2009, 12-16.