Jani, Abdul Mutalib Md, Dusan Losic, and Nicolas H. Voelcker, Nanoporous anodic aluminium oxide: Advances in surface engineering and emerging applications, Progress in Materials Science, 58, 2013, 636-704.
Hurst, Sarah J., et al, Multisegmented one‐dimensional nanorods prepared by hard‐template synthetic methods, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 45, 2006, 2672-2692.
Bangar, Mangesh A., et al. "Magnetically assembled multi segmented nanowires and their applications, Electroanalysis, 21, 2009, 61-67.
Ono, Sachiko, Makiko Saito, and Hidetaka Asoh, Self-ordering of anodic porous alumina formed in organic acid electrolytes, Electrochimica Acta, 51, 2005, 827-833.
Han, X. Y., and W. Z. Shen. "Improved two-step anodization technique for ordered porous anodic aluminum membranes, Journal of electroanalytical chemistry, 655, 2011, 56-64.
Zaraska, Leszek, Grzegorz D. Sulka, and Marian Jaskuła, The effect of n-alcohols on porous anodic alumina formed by self-organized two-step anodizing of aluminum in phosphoric acid, Surface and Coatings Technology, 204, 2010, 1729-1737.
Lee, Woo, et al, Fast fabrication of long-range ordered porous alumina membranes by hard anodization, Nature materials, 5, 2006, 741-747.
Singh, G. K., A. A. Golovin, and I. S. Aranson, Formation of self-organized nanoscale porous structures in anodic aluminum oxide, Physical Review B, 73, 2006, 205422.
Lu, Chi, and Zhi Chen, Anodic Aluminum Oxidea–Based Nanostructures and Devices, Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, American Scientific Publishers, 11, 2011, 235-259.
10. Poinern, Gerrard Eddy Jai, Nurshahidah Ali, and Derek Fawcett, Progress in nano-engineered anodic aluminum oxide membrane development, Materials, 4, 2011, 487-526.
11. Meng, Guowen, et al, Controlled fabrication of hierarchically branched nanopores, nanotubes, and nanowires, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 102, 2005, 7074-7078.
12. A. Eftekhari) Editor), Book: Nanostructured Materials in Electrochemistry, chapter 1, 1st Edition, USA: WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2008. Chapter 1.
13. Alaa M. Abd-Elnaiem, A. Gaber, Parametric Study on the Anodization of Pure Aluminum Thin Film Used in Fabricating Nano-pores Template, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 8, 2013, 9741 – 9751.
14. Gilani, Neda, et al, Investigation of H2S separation from H2S/CH4 mixtures using functionalized and non-functionalized vertically aligned carbon nanotube membranes, Applied Surface Science, 270, 2013, 115-123.
15. G. D., et al, Synthesis of well-ordered nanopores by anodizing aluminum foils in sulfuric acid, Journal of the electrochemical society, 149, 2002, 97-103.
16. Sulka, Grzegorz D., et al, Through-hole membranes of nanoporous alumina formed by anodizing in oxalic acid and their applications in fabrication of nanowire arrays, Electrochimica Acta, 55, 2010, 4368-4376.
17. Mahmud, Abdul Hadi, Anisah Shafiqah Habiballah, and A. M. M. Jani, The Effect of Applied Voltage and Anodisation Time on Anodized Aluminum Oxide Nanostructures, Materials Science Forum, 819, 2015, 103-108.
18. Lee, Kwang Hong, Yuan Peng Huang, and Chee Cheong Wong, Nanotip fabrication by anodic aluminum oxide templating, Electrochimica Acta, 56, 2011, 2394-2398.
19. Michalska-Domańska, Marta, et al, Fabrication of high quality anodic aluminum oxide (AAO) on low purity aluminum—A comparative study with the AAO produced on high purity aluminum, Electrochimica Acta, 105, 2013, 424-432.
Rahimi, M. H., et al, Study the effect of striping in two-step anodizing process on pore arrangement of nano-porous alumina, Applied Surface Science, 256, 2009, 12-16.